Randy has been "under the weather" the last few weeks and so he has not felt like writing anything so I thought I would give this blogging thing a try.... As you will see, Randy is the writer in the family.
It is said that summertime is a teacher's favorite time of the year. However, I think Randy might argue the point. This summer, for us, started off pretty good with a visit to Tennessee and spending time with the grandchildren but since we came home several weeks ago Randy has been ill. He was in pain for 2 weeks before having 2 teeth removed by the oral surgeon and fighting an infection at the same time. After the teeth were removed he got a yucky sore on his incision and had to get even stronger antibiotics.
He is now feeling much better and is trying to make up for lost time. We have been going gang busters on yard work and I can't keep up. I will be going to Steve's for a couple of weeks and I think Randy wants to get as much work out of me as he can get.
I am looking forward to spending time with Steve, Colleen, and Amelia.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment